General Program Policies 2018-2019
Early Drop off:
- Before School Program 7:00 to 7:30 am (Must drop off before 7:25 am)
- You must arrive before morning carpool begins (approx. 7:25); or drop off in carpool line.
- Lower campus: Check in child at the door.
- Upper Campus: You must park and walk your child into the building. If you arrive after 7:25, you must drop off through the carpool line.
- Lower Campus (K-3) dismisses at 2:35 pm. All carpool students must be picked up by 3:10 pm.
- Upper Campus (4-8) dismisses at 3:10 pm. All students must be picked up by 3:35.
- Students who are not picked up by the designated time will be charged $1/minute. If your child is not picked up within 30 minutes of dismissal time, they will be signed into the After Care Program and you will be charged the drop-in rate for the After Care Program.
- All Extended Day children must be picked up by 6:00 pm. Students who are not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charge $1/minute beginning at 6:00 pm.
- Parents must come inside the building and sign out their child.
- For your child to be released, you must present you child’s carpool/pick up number tag. TAG MUST BE SHOWN, not just given verbally. This is in the interest of security so please give the child’s pick-up tag to the person picking up your child.
- Without the Tag: Only people designated on the registration form will be allowed to pick up your child. If you need to have someone other than a designated person pick up your child, you must contact the ECP Director in writing at email@example.com. The person must show identification at time of pick up and must be at least 18 years old.
Students are expected to behave with the GLOBE values during all ECP activities. That means “CREST”: Community, Respect, Empathy, Sustainability, and Trust. If a child is compromising the safety of other children, the program staff reserves the right to withdraw the child from the program.
- Students may not attend the Aftercare Program if they are ill. Arrangements must be made for immediate pick-up if you are informed about an illness.
- Please keep the ECP Director informed of any changes in information regarding any behavioral or medical changes that might affect your child.
- If medication needs to be distributed, please contact the ECP Director so that arrangements can be made.
- The GLOBE Academy is a nut free school. These same guidelines apply for all Extended Care Programs (ECP).
Pictures of participants may be taken periodically as part of the ongoing program. By checking AGREE on the photo release section of the release form, you as the parent/guardian are giving permission for your child to be photographed and/or videotaped for GLOBE promotional/educational communication materials.
- No child will be released from the building unless he or she is under the direct supervision of an adult. The person picking up your child must come inside the building to sign your child out of the program.
- Children must be signed out by an authorized person over the age of 18 on the sign-out sheet each day.
- Children will only be released to parents or to the individuals listed on the child’s information form. If there is to be a change in who may or may not pick up a child, please inform the ECP Director in writing. An email is sufficient.
- For students to participate in activities that coincide with Aftercare hours, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the ECP Director. (ex. Enrichment activities, band activities, sports activities, clubs, scouts, etc.)
- Playground safety rules will be followed when playing on the playground. Your child will be taught these safety rules, which will help prevent serious accidents.
- Personal electronics are not allowed at GLOBE’s Aftercare Program.
The ECP Program will provide a snack every day for the Aftercare students. Your child may bring a healthy snack to supplement or replace the snack we provide. If you child has special dietary needs, please be sure to send in a snack for your child.
Tuition is NOT prorated or discounted due to missed days; including days missed due to illnesses, inclement weather, holidays, travel, or days that school is not in session. Exceptions are Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, February Break and Spring Break.
The ECP Program requires a two week notice to withdraw your child from the ECP Program.Payment PoliciesPlease click here for program tuition and registration fees. Making payments to The GLOBE Academy’s (ECP) Extended Care Program:
• All payments are made online through your ECP account. Our preferred method of payment is an Echeck (also known as bank draft). The GLOBE Academy also accepts Credit Cards. Personal checks/cash are NOT accepted.
• Once you enroll on our website, The GLOBE Academy will process your non-refundable yearly registration fee and your weekly payments. The GLOBE Academy will apply any applicable sibling discounts.
• Weekly Payments for Aftercare: We will draft payments weekly. Weekly payments will be drafted on Friday for the following week.
• Declined Payments, processed by The GLOBE Academy, will incur a $25 processing fee.
• If your account becomes two-weeks past due, your child will not be able to attend aftercare until your account becomes current.
• You are responsible for updating your payment method and keeping it current. If your on-line payment is declined, you will be charged a $25 non-payment fee and will be subject to a $25 late fee if the account is not brought current within the week.
• Tuition is NOT Pro-rated for missed days; including days missed due to inclement weather, holidays, travel, illnesses, withdrawal from the school, or days that school is not in session. (Exceptions are Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, February Break and Spring Break)Early Release Days:
ECP will remain open from dismissal until 6:00 pm at no extra charge for currently enrolled students. The Drop-in rate for Early Dismissal Days for non-enrolled students: $50 for the day. Late Pick-Up Fee:
The After School Program ends promptly at 6:00 pm. A late fee of $1.00 per minute per student will be charged starting at 6:01. Late fees will be billed to your ECP account. Excessive Late Pick-ups may result in a student not being allowed to attend the After School or Enrichment Programs. Financial Aid
Sliding scale tuition rates are available for families that qualify based on federal guidelines. Please see sliding scale rates here.
Please see the ECP Director for additional details.