Non-refundable Annual Registration Fee: $50 for 1st child and $75 for families of 2 or more.
Before Care Program: $85/Monthly
- This program runs from 7:00am -7:30am. (Must be dropped off by 7:25 am)
- Sibling discounts (20%) are offered for additional children
- A two-week notice must be provided for withdrawing from any ECP Program.
Aftercare Program for Kindergarten through 8th Grade:
- $75 for 4-days or 5-days a week and $60 for 3-days a week
- This program runs from afternoon school dismissal to 6:00pm.
- Sibling discounts (20%) are offered for additional students
- This program is a yearly commitment
- A two-week notice must be provided for withdrawing from the ECP Program.
Please see the Program Overview for more details.
Tuition is NOT Pro-rated for missed days; including days missed due to illnesses, inclement weather, holidays, travel, withdrawal from the school, or days that school is not in session. (Exceptions are the 1st Week of School, Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, February Break, Spring Break and The Last Week of School)
Daily Drop-In: $25/Daily
For emergencies/occurrences that happen, we offer daily drop-in to Aftercare. Payment is billed to your account. You only register on-line one time per year. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org
and your child’s teacher to confirm a drop-in spot each time.
Sibling discounts (20%) are offered for additional students.
LOWER CAMPUS-Offered beginning at 2:45 pm at Heritage Dr.
UPPER CAMPUS -Offered beginning at 3:25 pm at Briarcliff Rd.
For this program ECP has partnered with vendors from the community to provide exciting, educational, and fun options for enrichment conveniently located right on our GLOBE campus. Please see website for program details.
Fees and discounts are set by the vendors. Payments are made directly to the vendors. Click HERE for more information
Late Pick-up: $1.00/Minute after posted dismissal times
- Late fees pertain to all activities: School dismissal, Aftercare, Enrichment, Clubs, etc.
- Excessive late pick-ups may result in a student not being able to participate in afterschool activities.
- Late Fees are due at the time of pick-up. Late fees may be paid by debit or credit card. All ECP students will be billed through their ECP account.
Early Release Days Aftercare:
ECP will NOT be open on the The Last Day of School (early release day).
The Extended Care Program offers sliding scale tuition for families that qualify. Families must submit paperwork every year. Click here for more information. Please see ECP Director for more details.