This information is for students who were accepted in our 2020-21 Lottery. If you are interested in applying to The GLOBE Academy please visit the How to Apply section of our website.
Registration of New Students
See our modified enrollment requirements below. Documents are due digitally (by email) five days after confirming enrollment. firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment paperwork should be scanned in and emailed to email@example.com
Your child’s name, and grade should be listed in the subject line (example, John Smith, Kindergarten)
All documents should be shared at the same time. Do not send multiple emails over a range of dates
Scan in items or take a picture to upload. Try to send in ONE email. If the files are too large, try and send documents in as few emails as possible, all with the same subject line
We understand updated medical forms 3231 and 3300 may not be possible to collect at this time. Send your most recent forms available.
After the admissions lottery, families have 3 days to accept or decline enrollment. Deadlines for paperwork are due 5 business days after accepting.
Registration for students includes the following documents:
- 2020-21 Intent to Enroll Form be sure to print and complete
- Original or state-certified copy of child’s birth certificate OR other acceptable proof of age.
- Child’s Social Security Card OR Social Security waiver- we ask you DO NOT send this information at this time for security reasons
- Parent’s driver’s license or other government issued photo ID
- Proof of residency – Documentation providing proof of residency within the DeKalb County School District attendance zone are required. Proof of residency may be establish with the following documents. (No other documents will be accepted.):
- Current mortgage statement (No more than 30 days old)
- Current utility bill Gas, water, or electric only. We cannot accept phone or cable bills).
- In the case of a Lease, provide the following:
- (i) Current lease
- (ii) Current utility bill – gas, water or electric ONLY
* If parent/guardian is not the homeowner/lessee, they can submit an Affidavit of Residence.
- We understand updated medical forms 3231 and 3300 may not be possible to collect at this time. Send your most recent forms you have available.
- Georgia Immunization (Form 3231) – must be marked “Complete for K-6th Grade Attendance”
- Vision, Hearing, Dental, Nutrition Health Form (DPH Form 3300) – all four sections must be completed
- Students who used a preference category in the lottery (sibling of enrolled student, child of full-time staff or Board member, or economically disadvantaged) must provide additional documentation to support this preference category.
- Economically Disadvantaged, click here. These documents are due with all enrollment paperwork. They can be:
Enrollment in The GLOBE Academy is only guaranteed once and if all required documentation is received by the enrollment deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.