Registration of New Students
After the admissions lottery, accepted families have 21 calendar days to register their student with the following documents:
- Original or state-certified copy of child’s birth certificate OR other acceptable proof of age
- Child’s Social Security Card OR Social Security waiver
- Parent’s driver’s license or other government issued photo ID
- Proof of residency - one of the following (No other documents will be accepted.):
* Signed copy of current lease or rental agreement
* Current mortgage statement (No more than 30 days old)
* Current utility bill - Gas, water, or electric only. No more than 30 days old. (No phone or cable bills.)
* If parent/guardian is not the homeowner/lessee, they can submit an Affidavit of Residence.
- Georgia Immunization (Form 3231) – must be marked “Complete for K-6th Grade Attendance”
- Vision, Hearing, Dental, Nutrition Health Form (DPH Form 3300) – all four sections must be completed
Students who used a preference category in the lottery (sibling of enrolled student, child of full-time staff or Board member, or Economically Disadvantaged) must provide additional documentation to support this preference category.
Students entering 4th-6th grade must submit documentation from their current school stating that they have been promoted to the next grade level. This documentation can be submitted over the summer.
Enrollment in The GLOBE Academy is only guaranteed once and if ALL required documentation is received by the enrollment deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.