This information is for students who were accepted in our 2019-20 Lottery. If you are interested in applying to The GLOBE Academy please visit the How to Apply Section of our website.
Registration of New Students
After the admissions lottery, families have 14 days to accept or decline enrollment and then 21 calendar days to register their student with the following documents:
- 2019-20 Intent to Enroll Form
- Original or state-certified copy of child’s birth certificate OR other acceptable proof of age
- Child’s Social Security Card OR Social Security waiver
- Parent’s driver’s license or other government issued photo ID
- Proof of residency - one of the following (No other documents will be accepted.):
* Signed copy of current lease or rental agreement
* Current mortgage statement (No more than 30 days old)
* Current utility bill - Gas, water, or electric only. No more than 30 days old. (No phone or cable bills.)
* If parent/guardian is not the homeowner/lessee, they can submit an Affidavit of Residence.
- Georgia Immunization (Form 3231) – must be marked “Complete for K-6th Grade Attendance”
- Vision, Hearing, Dental, Nutrition Health Form (DPH Form 3300) – all four sections must be completed
Students who used a preference category in the lottery (sibling of enrolled student, child of full-time staff or Board member, or Economically Disadvantaged) must provide additional documentation to support this preference category.
For Economically Disadvantaged Status
Please submit documentation to support your family's enrollment in free or reduced lunch or other benefit programs including SNAP, TANF, WIC, or Medicaid. You may also submit financial documents showing your family's annual income (such as your most recent tax forms.)
Students entering 4th-6th grade must submit documentation from their current school stating that they have been promoted to the next grade level. This documentation can be submitted over the summer.
Enrollment in The GLOBE Academy is only guaranteed once and if all required documentation is received by the enrollment deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.