The GLOBE Academy is already working to foster partnerships with neighborhood organizations and locally-based international organizations, along with schools, governments, and other organizations from around the world. Such partnerships will aid The GLOBE Academy in hiring qualified native speakers in each of our foreign language tracks and will provide other benefits that are mutually beneficial to The GLOBE Academy and the partner organization. A member of the leadership team is dedicated to building and sustaining lasting partnerships. Our current partners include:
- Confucius Institute at Kennesaw State
- Consulat General d’Haiti in Atlanta
- Gresham Hills Neighborhood Association
Community and national resources include:
- Center for Applied Linguistics
- Center for the Advancement and Study of International Education (CASIE), a non-profit arm of The Atlanta International School is open to the public, and includes a resource library that can be used on-site
If your organization is interested in partnering with The GLOBE Academy, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.